Business Management Software for This Season and Beyond
For technicians fixing hail damage on the road, the season is in full swing. The season has shaped up to be an epic year for hail in many regions. This could be a big year even for retail PDR and SMART repair shops who don’t hit the road.
Whether you are on the road or not, take a few moments to consider a few tools you may have heard about but haven’t put into practice yet in your business. I’m talking about mobile estimating and invoicing tools like ReconPro.
ReconPro – Advanced Business Software for Recon Professionals
Step up to ReconPro, a mobile management tool purpose-built for Auto Recon Professionals.
With a few clicks from any handheld device, you can document prior damage, create invoices, get PO’s, and streamline back-office operations like payroll and accounting, allowing you to spend less time on managing the business, and more time working on the business.
ReconPro Product Features
- Vin Decoder – Includes trim, paint code lookup, vehicle recalls
- R&I Labor Times for fully informed estimates
- Advanced Commissions – Calculate Flat Rate, % Gross / Net, Tired Commissions, Splits
- Duplicate Vin Detection to avoid duplicate records
- Full Service Menu Control -Create a service menu specific to each account
- Customer Specific Pricing – Set, adjust, and control even the most complex pricing models
- Service Requests – Dispatch & Scheduling
- Estimate Approvals – On device, via web or quick link
- Integrations – Connect directly to many popular dealer and shop management systems, including CDK, Mitchell, Audatex, and CCC
- Team Collaboration – Share Inspections, Work orders, or Invoices across teams
- Configurable Print Templates – Your custom business identity and layouts in hard copy
- Configurable Email Templates – Your custom branding and layouts in emails
- Real-time Reporting – Data at your fingertips lets you know your numbers anytime
- Full visibility and control
- Fully mobile – on your iOS or Android devices
- Step-by-step automation
- The most detailed reports on the market
- Easy integration with QuickBooks
- No need for IT staff to install or maintain
Regardless of whether you are a one-man operation, or responsible for teams of PDR techs, isn’t it time you stepped into the world of mobile digital management and invoicing? Schedule a demo with AutoMobile Technologies today!