Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.11.2
- An application crash occurred while approving team work orders
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.11.1
- Order Monitor: ability to change repair order status has been added
- Order Monitor: managing phases on the Order Monitor screen
- Invoices: the Export Failed status filter has been added
- Service Requests: showing the Advisor field on the Vehicle screen
- Selecting service advisor for retail customers
- Using one photo capture mode throughout the application
- Team Invoices: searching invoices by VIN and Stock#
- Order Monitor: showing warning messages that explain why the status of repair order phases or services cannot be changed
- Downloading images before copying inspections and work orders
- Now when you open work order details on the invoice Info screen, the services are shown in the same sequence they were added to work order
- In some cases the application stopped responding after using the Change PO# action for team invoices.
- List of actions was not fully visible on the work order Summary screen due to the Duplicate Services warning message.
- There was an unwanted switching to the screen with question answer services immediately after selecting a question answer.
- There was an incorrect technician split error when a service was added to work order multiple times with different prices.
- There was an incorrect technician split error when the price of a work order service was changed on the Order Monitor screen.
- There was an issue with local work order number duplicates
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.11.0
- Viewing details of customer, vehicle, and claim in the inspection wizard
- Assigning vehicle parts to services which are automatically created based on question section answer
- Showing relevant vehicle type on the Vehicle view of price matrix services
- Changing technician split on work order level does not affect technician split on the service level for services with default technician
- The amount of services with the Percentage price type was not rounded correctly.
- An intermittent application crash occurred on the single-page inspection screen while creating an inspection in the ReconPro HD version.
- There was an issue with automatic VIN scanning in the ReconPro HD version 2.10.8.
- Work order notes were not fully displayed on the Summary screen in the ReconPro HD version.
- The Size & Severity list was not fully displayed on the single-page inspection screen in the ReconPro HD version.
- Total amount on the Services screen was not shown correctly on devices with iOS 9.3.5.