Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.5
- Permissions to see, edit, and delete work order services have been changed for technicians with the Employee role.
- Ability to change a technician assigned to service by default has been added.
- Some changes have been made to avoid creating duplicate invoices.
- In the ReconPro version, the total amount of some inspections was not correct because a tax service amount was not calculated properly.
- In the ReconPro version, it was possible to remove a required inspection service, which must not be removed.
- The amount of all selected bundle service items was not equal to the total amount of the whole bundle service.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.4
- ReconPro is now compatible with iOS 10.
- Validation has been removed for required damage services (which are hidden from the Visual screen) that have required vehicle parts and/or question sections.
- The method of money amount rounding has been improved.
- The invoice Summary screen was not shown on devices with iOS 9.3.4
- Markers were not copied when using the Copy Services action for a work order with services which question sections contained photos with markers.
- When using the Copy Services action on a work order screen, only one service item (of several) was actually copied.
- The Create Invoices action, which must be shown in the multi-select mode, was shown for a single work order.
- The Appointment screen was not shown after tapping an appointment on the service request Summary screen in the ReconPro HD version.
- Price matrix service of labor type was not calculated correctly when creating an invoice from a work order.