Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.8.5
- Work Orders: starting delayed repair orders
- Inspections: saving inspections as draft
- The process of saving the last invoice number has been improved to avoid the problem of invoice number duplication.
- Custom image generation for inspection printing has been improved, so now the damage marks are visible clearly on big images scaled down for printouts.
- When calculating the amount that extends to 0.005, the money values round up, not down as before, for example, 1.665 rounds to 1.67
- Invoices with the same local number were created from different work order.
- Hidden price was shown on the Team Work Orders screen.
- After changing a technician’s zone in the Back Office application, and updating the Main database on mobile device, the device login list was not updated.
- There were crashes caused by remote printing issue.
- There were crashes that happened while adding a service request of the type that denies adding service requests on mobile devices.
- There were intermittent crashes that happened when trying to print from the Recent Prints on the Settings screen.
- Warning message “Invoice PO# shouldn’t be empty” was not shown after deleting PO# in the Change PO# dialog.
- When printing an invoice via online printing, the PDF file with incorrect technician information was generated.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.8.4
- Service Requests: New permissions for creating and editing service requests and appointments on mobile device
- Service Requests: New Design of Appointments section on the Service Request Summary screen
- Service Requests: Showing appointment details from the service request summary screen
- Customers: The Notes field has been added to the customer Details screen
- Now, each status icon has a different color which makes it easy to distinguish them, especially when several icons are shown close to each other.
- The “Approve” icon is not shown on the Actions screen when you select multiple inspections that have been already approved.
- Picture notes of service items could not be saved in inspections and work orders.
- Incorrect subtotal amount was shown when printing an invoice with a discount.
- There was an unnecessary “Cancel Invoice” warning message in the ReconPro version.
- Service notes were not displayed in the services section on the invoice printout.
- In the ReconPro HD version, the Change PO# dialog didn’t close after taping Done in the keyboard without making any changes in the dialog.
- Invoices could not be sent to the Back Office application because it was not possible to change the invoice customer.
- No technician was assigned to additional matrix services in work orders created from inspections.
- There were some issues with inspection printout: custom visual inspection images were not shown, questions were not sorted correctly, customer signature was not aligned correctly.
- Some services were not added to the work order created automatically after inspection approval.
- The same service request appointment was shown with a different phase icon when opened from actions list and on summary screen.