Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.7
- Capturing video and photo for inspection notes
- Selecting panels for price matrix services on the vehicle view
- Sorting employees by their first name or last name
- Copying notes while creating a new work order by copying vehicle or services
- Showing all service request appointments on the Summary screen
- Some unusable options on the Settings screen in the ReconPro HD version have been removed.
- Work order amount was not calculated correctly if more than one upcharge service (percentage service with positive value) was added to a panel (vehicle part) of a price matrix service.
- In some cases an incorrect amount was shown on the Price Matrix screen of inspection.
- There was an issue with selecting an additional service for a price matrix service after this additional service was selected and then deselected.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.6
- Grouping services by phase on the Order Monitor screen
- Showing team for services on the Order Monitor screen
- Showing vehicle part for services on the Order Monitor screen
- There was an issue with closing the Notes screen for inspection services which were automatically created based on question section answer.