- Order Monitor: Auto-assignment of technician to completed service
- Service Requests: ability to reject service requests has been added
- Invoices: ability to search and then select a contact from the local address book for sending invoice by email
- Car History: the vehicle stock# has been added to the list
- The new Paste button, which was added to the standard keyboard in iOS 9, now works correctly when entering the VIN on the Vehicle screen in the ReconPro HD version.
- The Archived status has been removed from the team inspections filter.
- Warning message “Total amount is not equal” has been replaced by a more self-explanatory message “Split amount should be equal to total amount” in the Custom split on Technicians screen.
- Search bar frame color has been changed from black to gray on the Claim screen in the ReconPro HD version.
- Taxable amount of invoices with multiple work orders was calculated and printed incorrectly.
- Issue with the Visual Inspection screen that slides down after saving notes.
- Issue with saving invoice after removing PO#.
- In the ReconPro HD version it was possible to save a work order without filling in required information on the Claim screen.
- Services of the Fee Bundle price type were not added to calculation while creating a work order.
- Issue with sending an invoice by email after changing customer.
- Issue with showing price of services with long name on the Summary screen of the work order.
- There was no warning message after canceling the creation of new inspection from work order.
- It was not possible to start services in random order on the Order Monitor screen in the ReconPro HD version.
- Work orders created on device could not be saved in the Back Office application because they contained invalid XML data.
- An improper symbol (left bracket) appeared on the invoice printouts.
- Inspection approval signature was not shown on the inspection printout.
- No warning message “Would you like to reject selected service request?” appears when service request is rejected in the ReconPro HD version.