Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.3
- Vehicle Trim support has been added.
- The Stock# is now shown on the Work Orders screen in the ReconPro version.
- When you enter Stock# and PO# on the Vehicle Info screen, all letters are automatically capitalized.
- Now iOS 8.0 is the minimum iOS version supported by ReconPro.
- New Internet detection functionality has been implemented to avoid the problems related to the lack of the Internet connection.
- When users add or remove services with assigned question section that have services created based on question answer, the list of question answer services is automatically added or removed.
- There was an issue with saving draft inspections to the local database after adding notes.
- Not all service items were added after selecting multiple vehicle parts for services created based on question answers.
- In some cases an unexpected warning message was shown while saving a work order.
- There was an issue with copying services while creating a work order from an inspection.
- Question sections were not shown for required services of inspections.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.2
- Creating multiple inspections and work orders from a service request
- Adding an appointment to multiple phases of a service request
- Selecting color and width of markers in Photo Marker Editor
- Showing the PO# Required label on the Customers screen
- Selecting vehicle parts for inspection services created automatically based on question answer
- The Search bar has been added to the Services screen of service requests.
- There were intermittent crashes that occurred while saving inspection pictures.
- There was an issue with adding required services while creating work orders from inspections.