ReconMonitor is a software solution from AMT that establishes an early warning system to help your used car dealership control cost and keep vehicle repairs moving towards frontline readiness. With reconditioning software, you can track employee tasks, vendors, and current repairs being done.
It comes standard with automatic alerts that notify you in instances where technicians or vendors fall behind schedule. However, it will also send out detailed visual-alerts if any vehicle misses a milestone. It can get your used car dealerships operating at maximum efficiency– all while making your life easier in the process.
ReconMonitor can help reduce back-office stress by streamlining workflow management, , estimations, and overall visibility of your operations. Beyond that, ReconMonitor offers complete operational control at the click of a button.
Your used car dealership should prioritize sales and reconditioning– while stressing less on back-office paperwork.
ReconMonitor’s Features Include:
- Essentials tools, such as VIN scanning and decoding, record management, the ability to upload photos and video inspections, and bulk or line-item approvals.
- Workflow management that tracks vehicles from in-transit to frontline readiness to help you reduce cycle time.
- Mechanical and cosmetic digital inspection checklists enable you to create OEM or NIADA certified pre-owned inspections as well as cosmetic inspections and vehicle condition reports.
- Parts and labor hours management systems that can access OEM parts and numbers, parts ordering, R&I and mechanical labor hours.
- Service requests allow you to schedule a service drive with advisors and the back-office to make sure certain vehicles are prioritized.
- Vehicle ROI estimations help you triage repair costs.
- Capacity management that tells you how many employees and vendors are required to repair the number of vehicles you have.
- CDK approved integration partner.
- DMS integrations pull inventory without needing to key information.
- Real-time reporting that provides you and your team information on vehicle statuses.
- Customization of business, process, and industry-specific forms.
- Real-time event notifications that let you send and receive notifications for status changes on vehicles. You can also notify customers of the current status and condition of their vehicles.
- NHTSA vehicle recall information that is up-to-date and provides information for any vehicle in the reconditioning process.
- Technician worklog that tracks individual employees and vendors in real-time to keep forward progress.
- Vendor payment and management that allows you to track workloads and how much you should pay specific vendors.
AutoMobile Technologies Can Help
AMT offers software solutions designed to make your reconditioning process more efficient, provide you with better visibility, and get your cars frontline in the shortest possible time.
ReconMonitor: Powerful workflow automation for auto recon, dealerships, and auto remarketing companies.