Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.1
- Photo Marker Editor has been implemented
- Showing default or custom visual damages based on inspection type settings
- The search bar has been added to the Services screen and the Select Services screen
- The filter by answer rate has been added to the Questions screen of inspections
- In some cases not all panels were shown on the invoice Summary screen.
- There were occasional issues with showing the inspection summary in the ReconPro HD version.
- There was no way to exit the Calendar screen of service requests if the Internet connection was off.
- In some cases the Claim section that was shown on the invoice Summary screen was not shown for invoice in the Back Office application.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.0
- Order Monitor: viewing and editing notes of repair order services
- Reports: the Pending Services By Vehicle report has been added
- Service Requests: viewing attached documents
- Maximum value of inspection, work order, and invoice amount has been limited.
- The ability to save draft inspections with empty required fields has been added.
- Answering questions in the ReconPro HD version has been improved.
- There was an issue with saving a work order with required bundle service because a list of bundle service items could not be opened for selection.
- In some cases inspections created from service requests could not be saved as final.