Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.9
- Selecting wholesale customer as vehicle owner
- Technicians with expired employee accounts are not shown on device
- Support for multiple images in question answers has been improved
- Support for technician split in services has been improved
- An intermittent application crash occurred while tapping Back before the inspection Summary screen is fully loaded.
- Technicians from other teams were not automatically assigned to repair order services they completed
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.8
- Order Monitor: the Questions section has been added to the Service Details screen
- Services: auto-assignment of default technician to client services
- New vehicle types have been added to the Vehicle view of price matrix services
- The preview section of image notes has been improved
- Showing client’s repair location on the Vehicle screen
- Saving inspections and work orders without required insurance company
- Auto-assignment of work orders to teams has been implemented
- The Video Capture option has been added to the Settings screen
- Auto-scrolling to required services with fields which are required, but not filled in
- Application performance on screens with multiple image previews has been improved
- There was an issue with displaying inspection video notes.
- The Back option was shown instead of the Cancel option on the Question Answers screen.
- In some cases an incorrect amount was shown on the work order Summary screen.
- In some cases there was an issue with adding more than one custom damage on the Visual screen of inspections.
- There was an issue with calculating approved amount of inspections.