Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.9.9
- Warning messages in wizard have been improved.
- Database downloading approach has been changed.
- Inspection notes and invoice notes were not shown correctly on printouts.
- In the ReconPro version, the Owner ZIP question was not trimmed before validation, which resulted in the alert message “Your answer doesn’t match the validator US Zip Codes”.
- There were issues with exporting invoices to NetSuite due to existing invoices with the same numbers.
- In some cases, inspection services and work order services which price ended with .99 were shown with a rounded-up price.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.9.8
- Inspections/Work Orders: Avalara Sales Tax support
- Work Orders: the Technicians action has been added
- Questions: the ability to search answers for single and multiple selection questions has been added
- Now you can edit only draft inspections if the Draft Mode option is turned on for their inspection type.
- Now you can see the approved amount on the My Inspections screen and the Team Inspections screen.
- Now inspection printouts show service Quantity that is used for calculating service Amount.
- There was a commission calculation issue related to assignment of services with negative amount.
- Values of services with Percentage price type were rounded up differently on the printouts in the Back Office application and on mobile device.
- If the Multiple setting was not selected for a bundle service, then bundle service items could not be reassigned to other technicians.