Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.11.6
- Scanning RO# for service requests, inspections, and work orders
- Searching service requests, inspections, work orders, and invoices by scanning VIN, Stock#, and RO#
- Using the Price Transition setting for inspections and work orders created from service requests
- Selecting status and additional actions while saving invoices
- Changing technician assignment for order monitor services
- Resetting technician split for work order services with zero price
- Sorting services based on their order in service package
- Showing icon that indicates whether order monitor phase status can be changed
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.11.5
- Support for CIECA labor time standards has been implemented
- Service Requests: assigning multiple technicians to appointments
- Questions: adding text and image notes answers
- Work Orders: hiding work orders that cannot be invoiced
- Now when you delete pictures from device, they are automatically deleted from the media library in the Back Office application.
- Long names of vehicle parts were not shown correctly on the Price Matrix screen of price matrix services.
- When multiple vehicle parts were selected for a service, the service was added for only one of selected vehicle parts.
- The name of the Question Answer Services screen was not shown correctly after changing the question answer.
- In the ReconPro HD version there was an intermittent application crash that occurred on the Question Answer Services screen after changing question answer.