ReconPro Starter mobile app 3.5.2
Use generic services, configure a flexible sequence of repair order phases, monitor work orders, start and complete phases and services easier, and much more
- Generic Services
- Start and stop the clock for phases or services
- Partial phase enforcement
- Access repair orders from work order list
- View and add repair order notes
- Add notes to services in repair order phases
- Starting and completing phases and services made easier
- Select a part for conventional repair
- Showing MOTOR labor time and OEM# based on the part position
- Generating question answer services as Parts & Labor bundle
- Showing bundle service items in repair order phases
- Showing in-progress repair orders by default
- Distinguishing between repair order phase and services
- Showing only High and Low priority icons for repair orders
- Showing currency based on the region settings of devices
- Showing service request list after creating an inspection or a work order from a service request.
- The Start button was shown for phases that had already been started.
- The Complete button was shown for phases that had already been completed.
- Decimals were not visible on the screen if the dollar amount was equal or greater than 10,000.00.
- Customer mode was misleadingly shown for team inspections, work orders, invoices, and service requests.
- When creating an inspection from a service request, all inspection types were shown instead of assigned ones.
See the details of the new features and improvements here.