Replace multiple services of the same kind with a generic service that you can clarify when adding this service to inspections and work orders, and many other improvements
- Generic Services
- Repair Problem Reporting
- Select a vehicle part when adding money services to repair orders
- Support for generic services on the Parts Management page
- Support for generic services in the Repair Order details view
- “Check In” button for repair order phase
- ”On Hold” status indicator for repair orders
- Improved search for repair orders
- Access to repair orders has been restricted based on user’s role.
- The Repair Orders link was shown twice in the breadcrumb.
- The Phases filter on the Repair Orders page did not work properly.
- The layout of the Part Management page was not properly displayed after scaling.
See the details of the improvements here.