ReconPro Back Office Update (June 13, 2018)
Show customer contact information and claim details on fixed-size printouts of inspections, work orders, and invoices, don’t show pre-existing damages on inspection printouts, and more:
- Configure showing customer information in print template editor
- Configure hiding pre-existing damages on inspection printouts
- ReconMonitor reports have been renamed
- Access to Production Dashboard has been extended
- The status of parts services in repair orders is set to the Queued status by default and does not change automatically based on phase enforcement settings, so you can change it only manually.
- Timeout period for sending email notifications has been increased.
- Application performance has been optimized to ensure quick saving of new service requests.
See the details of improvements here.