AMT Billing Policies
By checking on the “I agree” button, the customer agrees to and is bound by AMT’s billing policy as set forth herein.
Special note regarding signed contracts: If you entered into a signed contract for your services, such as an annual contract, please review your contract for specific terms relating to your obligations, in addition to this billing policy. In the event the terms of your signed contract conflict with these terms, the terms contained in the signed contract will prevail.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all accounts are set up on a prepaid basis, and payment must be received by AMT before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a deposit or a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees or transaction-based fees such as certain integrations or conversions, SMS, fax or voice broadcast service fees, and other related charges/fees.
- Subscription billing is based on the availability of the applicable products and services and is not based on usage. However, certain fees may be usage-based such as certain integrations, SMS, fax, voice broadcast service fees, etc. Disabled applications will incur monthly subscription fees, regardless of the availability of the applicable product and for any and all breaches of these online terms including, but not limited to, delinquent accounts.
- Customers are responsible for keeping a sufficient deposit or providing AMT a current, valid credit/debit card and all necessary details thereto to cover the monthly subscription fees. This can be done online through the Client Portal at https://clients.amt360.net.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the deposit and/or credit/debit card on file.
- Payment receipts are available to customers through Client Portal.
- Billing: All subscription fees whether by credit card or from the deposit are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date.
- Late Fee: All past due accounts may be assessed a late fee.
- Delinquent Payments: In the event, any payment is 15 days past due, the account may be disabled until all balances are paid in full. When an account is disabled, all access will be suspended and accompanying data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: Once an account is delinquent for 90 days, it may be canceled due to non-payment. Once canceled, the customer will not be able to recover any data until the account is brought current by paying all outstanding fees including late fees. Application data may be stored for up to 90 days post-cancellation; after 90 days, application data will no longer be available. In this event, the incurred/assessed fees and the delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: AMT may assess a $50.00 late fee for any payment that is 30 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, AMT may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback. Any fraudulent chargebacks will be reported to appropriate authorities and will constitute a breach of the terms of the Agreement and AMT’s Billing Policy.
- Returned Checks: AMT may assess a $50.00 processing fee on each returned check.
- Declined Credit/Debit Card Transaction: AMT may assess a $35.00 processing fee on each declined Credit/Debit Card transaction. This fee is in addition to any late fees that may be assessed as a result of a declined transaction. AMT reserves the right to waive this fee if Client pays the balance in full within 3 business days after the failed transaction.
- Collections Fee: In the event, an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $50.00 processing fee may be assessed and applied to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest charges at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
AMT Setup and Onboarding Services
Setup and Onboarding Services and all other one-time Services purchased from AMT must be used within the timeframe specified at the time of purchase. Specifically, Setup and Onboarding Services must be used within 30 days after signing the agreement, unless otherwise stated at the time of purchase. Setup and Onboarding Services and all other Service fees are nonrefundable. In the event of cancellation, AMT will not prorate any portion of unused Service fees, and amounts due to AMT must be paid in full.
Third Party Products and Advertising Usage
In the event, AMT collects fees for any third party products and/or services, including but not limited to advertising usage, integrations (such as CDK, Motor etc.) the fees are non-refundable.
AMT accepts payments via credit/debit card or prepayment via checks. AMT currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and VISA credit/debit cards.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the 1st day of the month for monthly billing cycles and on the day of the month in which the customer purchased the AMT subscription for yearly billing cycles. Customers who wish to cancel their subscription must provide written notice requesting to cancel their subscriptions at least 30 days prior to the end of any term. In the event of a cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their final billing period. AMT will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Creating a Cancellation request: Customers who wish to cancel their subscription must provide written notice and initiate the process at least 30 days prior to the next invoice date. Any request to cancel an AMT Service must be made by submitting an online ticket through the cancellation form at least 30 days prior to the next invoice date. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all communications regarding cancellation requests.
Canceling or attempting to cancel the credit/debit card associated with an AMT account does not cancel the account and is a breach of the terms of the Agreement and this Policy. AMT will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third party collection service. It is imperative that you contact an AMT representative and provide proper notice by submitting an online ticket through the cancellation form if you wish to cancel your AMT account.
Finalizing the Cancellation: After a request to cancel has been initiated, you must speak with a member of the cancellation team to finalize the cancellation. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation was processed by the cancellation team, subject to the terms of the “Subscription Billing” paragraph above.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices or nullify previously agreed charges, such as payments for Setup and Onboarding Services, 3-rd Party Services subscriptions (such as CDK, Motor.com and others), fees, charged in installments or annual contract charges, portions of which may not yet have been invoiced at the time of the requested cancellation or thereafter. In order to complete the cancellation process, any and all outstanding balances must be paid in full. All canceled accounts with an outstanding balance may be turned over to a third-party collection service.
Each AMT customer agrees to provide AMT 30 days to attempt to resolve any billing dispute prior to disputing an AMT charge with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Should AMT receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before AMT has been given a chance to resolve the issue, customer agrees to reimburse AMT for the time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by AMT including attorney’s fees, in addition to the $50 chargeback fee mentioned above. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, AMT retains the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. AMT may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, AMT has the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription and Service fees, including but not limited to those related to the Setup and Onboarding Service, are nonrefundable and will not be prorated at any time.