Check the accuracy of service packages pricing, report technician commissions calculated from work orders, edit part services in inspections, and much more.
- Work Order Production Report by Vehicle Parts
- Calculating technician commissions from work orders
- Edit part services in Inspection Editor
- Enhancements in inspection print template
- Showing subtotal amount in the Grouped Totals section of invoice printout
- Group data in the Work Order Package by Panel report
- Notify technicians of reassigned repair order services
- The labor time value is now limited to one decimal place after integer in labor services that use standard labor times.
- Application performance while creating service requests has been increased.
- There was an issue with duplicate vendor bills exported into QuickBooks due to noncompliance with new commission levels.
- There was an issue with duplicate services due to appending existing services to open repair orders after adding an inspection supplement.
- Labor services were appended to open repair orders with incorrect labor time.
See the details of the new features and improvements here.