Repair360 Back Office 3.6.3
Track changes made to service requests, view service request warnings, check if there were any vehicle recalls, print service requests, and more.
- Service request warnings
- Service request recalls
- Service request audit log
- Print service requests and related entities
- Enhancements for service request list and details
- Filter warehouses by status
- When reassigning a repair order technician on the phase level, the new technician is assigned to all services and tasks that are not completed
- Value format in all ‘Labor Time’ fields has been unified to two digits after the decimal point in terms of consistency
- Warranty info has been added to the inventory batch details (Internal Release)
- Improvements in the Fortellis Integration settings
- Product logo has been changed
See the details of the new features and improvements here.