The new version lets you see if your customer’s car has ever been recalled, get remote approval from customers for multiple inspections, and much more:
- View information on vehicle recalls in service requests
- Send approval link for Lot Walk inspections by email
- Add notes to services in service requests
- Condition-dependent color of work order status icons
- iPhone X support
See the details of each new feature here.
- Now work order images are automatically downloaded before printing an invoice that contains these work orders.
- Now you cannot add sub-items to parent services in service requests; you can add sub-items while creating inspections or work orders from these service requests.
- Device contacts were not sorted alphabetically on devices with iOS 11.
- The color of the bottom bar turned from black to white if a printer was saved in the print options on devices with iOS 11.
- Technician assignment was not working properly for services with zero amount when creating a work order on the My Work Orders screen.
- In some cases, incorrect characters were shown on invoice printouts.