Get Your Cars Frontline Fast with Dealership Reconditioning Software
What Does ReconMonitor Do?
ReconMonitor establishes an early warning system to control cost and keep the repairs moving forward from initial acquisition to frontline readiness. With this dealership and auto remarketing recon software, you can track each vendor or employee task and identify what order those tasks are being performed. Automatic alerts will notify you if a vendor or employee gets behind schedule, and the system will send you several levels of visual alerts as any job for any car misses a milestone. This helps you execute auto remarketing at maximum speed.
Tools for Techs
Your technician can immediately find assigned work, see the pipeline or share repair with other teammates.
- Configurable Filters
- Report Repair Status
- Track Repair Time
- Check-in/Check-out Car
Get a good look into the details of each repair.
- Monitor Progress
- Update Status
- Reassign Techs
With our suite of interactive reports you can quickly find the information you need.
- Interactive Dashboard
- Drill-down Reports
- Find Bottlenecks
- See Trends
With ReconMonitor you can quickly understand at what stage all your repairs are, see the bottlenecks and underused resources.
- See all your inventory at one screen
- Identify problematic areas
- Highlight important or past-due repairs
You know that getting your inventory in front of customers is the key to sales and profits
Dealerships lose an average of $30-$50 each day a car is stuck in process being reconditioned. Often, these delays are avoidable.
Better visibility and controls over the reconditioning process can help get your vehicles to the frontline more efficiently. Recon software replaces manual tracking and paper-based management with an integrated solution that keeps vehicles moving at speed.
ReconMonitor helps you to stay in touch and in control of your reconditioning operation.
Gone are the endless phone calls to the shop to check the status of a vehicle. Less time making and answering calls means more time working and faster turn-arounds. And that means peace of mind.
ReconMonitor is software that puts you in control of your hardware
- When a used car enters the reconditioning process, an inspector performs a VIN scan using a mobile phone or handheld scanner. The inspector enters a few other pieces of information for each type of service.
- The inspector enters a few other pieces of information for each type of service. The inspector identifies work to be done and with a few clicks the system automatically sends work orders to the appropriate vendors.
- ReconMonitor automatically creates a work order and sends it with required schedule to the vendor who can access via any device.
- As each vendor completes his tasks for each vehicle they enter a “job complete” note into the device, which then advances to the next repair task in the sequence.
- Management may analyze operations and quality of work. After approval, ReconMonitor generates invoices on behalf of the vendors.
- Vehicles are made frontline-ready with predictable delivery and complete visibility.
Thank you for contacting us!