Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.8
- Order Monitor: the Questions section has been added to the Service Details screen
- Services: auto-assignment of default technician to client services
- New vehicle types have been added to the Vehicle view of price matrix services
- The preview section of image notes has been improved
- Showing client’s repair location on the Vehicle screen
- Saving inspections and work orders without required insurance company
- Auto-assignment of work orders to teams has been implemented
- The Video Capture option has been added to the Settings screen
- Auto-scrolling to required services with fields which are required, but not filled in
- Application performance on screens with multiple image previews has been improved
- There was an issue with displaying inspection video notes.
- The Back option was shown instead of the Cancel option on the Question Answers screen.
- In some cases an incorrect amount was shown on the work order Summary screen.
- In some cases there was an issue with adding more than one custom damage on the Visual screen of inspections.
- There was an issue with calculating approved amount of inspections.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.7
- Capturing video and photo for inspection notes
- Selecting panels for price matrix services on the vehicle view
- Sorting employees by their first name or last name
- Copying notes while creating a new work order by copying vehicle or services
- Showing all service request appointments on the Summary screen
- Some unusable options on the Settings screen in the ReconPro HD version have been removed.
- Work order amount was not calculated correctly if more than one upcharge service (percentage service with positive value) was added to a panel (vehicle part) of a price matrix service.
- In some cases an incorrect amount was shown on the Price Matrix screen of inspection.
- There was an issue with selecting an additional service for a price matrix service after this additional service was selected and then deselected.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.6
- Grouping services by phase on the Order Monitor screen
- Showing team for services on the Order Monitor screen
- Showing vehicle part for services on the Order Monitor screen
- There was an issue with closing the Notes screen for inspection services which were automatically created based on question section answer.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.5
- Permissions to see, edit, and delete work order services have been changed for technicians with the Employee role.
- Ability to change a technician assigned to service by default has been added.
- Some changes have been made to avoid creating duplicate invoices.
- In the ReconPro version, the total amount of some inspections was not correct because a tax service amount was not calculated properly.
- In the ReconPro version, it was possible to remove a required inspection service, which must not be removed.
- The amount of all selected bundle service items was not equal to the total amount of the whole bundle service.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.4
- ReconPro is now compatible with iOS 10.
- Validation has been removed for required damage services (which are hidden from the Visual screen) that have required vehicle parts and/or question sections.
- The method of money amount rounding has been improved.
- The invoice Summary screen was not shown on devices with iOS 9.3.4
- Markers were not copied when using the Copy Services action for a work order with services which question sections contained photos with markers.
- When using the Copy Services action on a work order screen, only one service item (of several) was actually copied.
- The Create Invoices action, which must be shown in the multi-select mode, was shown for a single work order.
- The Appointment screen was not shown after tapping an appointment on the service request Summary screen in the ReconPro HD version.
- Price matrix service of labor type was not calculated correctly when creating an invoice from a work order.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.3
- Vehicle Trim support has been added.
- The Stock# is now shown on the Work Orders screen in the ReconPro version.
- When you enter Stock# and PO# on the Vehicle Info screen, all letters are automatically capitalized.
- Now iOS 8.0 is the minimum iOS version supported by ReconPro.
- New Internet detection functionality has been implemented to avoid the problems related to the lack of the Internet connection.
- When users add or remove services with assigned question section that have services created based on question answer, the list of question answer services is automatically added or removed.
- There was an issue with saving draft inspections to the local database after adding notes.
- Not all service items were added after selecting multiple vehicle parts for services created based on question answers.
- In some cases an unexpected warning message was shown while saving a work order.
- There was an issue with copying services while creating a work order from an inspection.
- Question sections were not shown for required services of inspections.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.2
- Creating multiple inspections and work orders from a service request
- Adding an appointment to multiple phases of a service request
- Selecting color and width of markers in Photo Marker Editor
- Showing the PO# Required label on the Customers screen
- Selecting vehicle parts for inspection services created automatically based on question answer
- The Search bar has been added to the Services screen of service requests.
- There were intermittent crashes that occurred while saving inspection pictures.
- There was an issue with adding required services while creating work orders from inspections.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.1
- Photo Marker Editor has been implemented
- Showing default or custom visual damages based on inspection type settings
- The search bar has been added to the Services screen and the Select Services screen
- The filter by answer rate has been added to the Questions screen of inspections
- In some cases not all panels were shown on the invoice Summary screen.
- There were occasional issues with showing the inspection summary in the ReconPro HD version.
- There was no way to exit the Calendar screen of service requests if the Internet connection was off.
- In some cases the Claim section that was shown on the invoice Summary screen was not shown for invoice in the Back Office application.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.10.0
- Order Monitor: viewing and editing notes of repair order services
- Reports: the Pending Services By Vehicle report has been added
- Service Requests: viewing attached documents
- Maximum value of inspection, work order, and invoice amount has been limited.
- The ability to save draft inspections with empty required fields has been added.
- Answering questions in the ReconPro HD version has been improved.
- There was an issue with saving a work order with required bundle service because a list of bundle service items could not be opened for selection.
- In some cases inspections created from service requests could not be saved as final.
Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.9.9
- Warning messages in wizard have been improved.
- Database downloading approach has been changed.
- Inspection notes and invoice notes were not shown correctly on printouts.
- In the ReconPro version, the Owner ZIP question was not trimmed before validation, which resulted in the alert message “Your answer doesn’t match the validator US Zip Codes”.
- There were issues with exporting invoices to NetSuite due to existing invoices with the same numbers.
- In some cases, inspection services and work order services which price ended with .99 were shown with a rounded-up price.