Set default time for labor services, add labor services while adding or editing a part, show data as QR codes on printouts, and see work order services assigned to other teams.
- Set default time for labor services
- Add labor services while adding or editing a part service
- Show data as QR codes on printouts
- Showing work order services assigned to technicians from other teams
See the details of each new feature here.
- Motors OEM part numbers are shown based on selected part and position.
- Motors OEM part numbers are filtered based on customer’s country, for example, Canadian OEM part numbers are not shown for US customers.
- VIN duplicates checking was not working properly in mobile app when “Default 120 Days” option was selected in the “Duplicates by VIN” setting in the Back Office application.
- Damage types on the Visual screen were sorted in a different order in the Default and the Custom modes.